Toronto Recycling Inc has ceased its operation from Sept 1, 2013.
At TRI over 100 staff with professional skills deliver excellent customer service through our three core offerings:
- Data Security,
- Value Return
- Environmentally Friendly Disposal of e-Waste.
Our full range of IT Asset Retirement Services include: Logistics Management, Data Erasure, Re-marketing, De-branding and e-Waste Processing for recycling. In addition to diverting e-waste and protecting the environment, we also strive to constantly increase efficiency, security and value for our clients. Our 47,000 sq.ft. facility is equipped with a full scale Security System (Security Fences, Physical Access Controls and 24/7 Video Surveillance) and ISO-14001 Certified.
Items that currently qualify for Free Collection are:
- Desktop Computers, Laptops, Servers and Computer Peripherals
- Monitors (CRT and LCD) and all Televisions
- Fax Machines, Printers, Photocopiers and Scanners
- Telephones and Telecommunication products (PBX)
- Networking products (Hubs, Modems, Routers, Switches, etc...)
- Audio and Video equipment
- Other Materials (Cables, Wires, Aluminum, Metals, Plastics,
UPS, Adaptors, etc...)
- Other products may qualify for re-marketing or recycling.
Click here to see a picture gallery of WEEE accepted.
We always strive to re-capture value for our partners. Find out how to recover
your investment from your used IT Assets via our re-marketing or recycling rebate programs.
More about our Re-Marketing and Rebate programs.
Environmental Recycling of e-Waste
Diverting non-remarketable Electronic Waste is a labour intensive and costly process. Our dedication to achieve zero landfill, in co-operation with IC&I and residential partners, has earned us approval under the Ontario Electronic Stewardship Program. Find out more about our e-Waste recycling programs .
Protect your privacy and avoid the risks of Data Spill by dealing with an experienced company. We offer on-site data destruction services. Find out more about our Information Security services.